Sunday, October 13, 2013

Weekly Menu: Week 8 (Oct 13 to Oct 19)

Well another good week. Newman didn't finish in the top 10 so we couldn't get the free bloomin onion, but it looks like he did finish in the top 10 this week, so free bloomin onion this week. We had a great week with friends and was a great week of fellowship with friends! Sometimes you just need that in your life. So onto our menu!

Sunday:
We aren't really sure what we are doing. We ate a rather large meal at K's parents house for his birthday, so we probably won't eat much. But I don't think it's gonna be a normal pizza night.

Monday: Outback
This is our eating out meal. We have our gift card and we should get a free bloomin onion. We will split a steak and get out for a really good deal.  And I don't get off till 8 pm so it will be nice not have to worry about dinner.

Tuesday: Foil-Pack Chicken Wraps
It's hubby's birthday on this game so I'm making him his favorite.  It's also his last day of softball, so this is another meal I can make ahead and can pop in the oven after the game is over.  This meal is very easy. You layer stuffing, chicken tenders, broccoli, ranch, bacon, and cheese. Cook at 350 for 35 to 40 minutes.  Very simple and K hates broccoli and will snarf this meal up! 

Wednesday: Chicken Salad
It's another easy meal, was thinking about making something here, but forgot and bought a salad at the store and need to use it up so it doesn't go bad. Y'all know this recipe. One of our favorites, I'm certain I've made it at least 3 times in the past 8 weeks.

Thursday: Taco Soup
It's supposed to get cold this week so that means soup! I think everyone has a taco soup recipe and I'm pretty certain it's been called 7 can soup, but here is mine: taco seasoning, chili bean can, whole kernel corn can, rotel, diced tomatoes, and tomato sauce.  Also brown up some hamburger meat and 2 cups of water and voila, soup. Oh, let cook on low in slow cooker for 8 hrs. 

Friday: Find Food
I think I'm going home this weekend, so that leaves us finding something to eat. I'll probably grab something on the road, and K can find something in the house to eat or leftovers. 

Saturday: Out Of Town

So that's our meal plan. Looking forward to some old favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment