Sunday: Pizza
We are on our free one, and we still have money left on the gift card. Meat lovers without the pork and the wonderful breadsticks! Yumm!
Monday: Outback or Grilled Chicken
I'm really wanting a bloomin onion and on Mondays, Outback does a thing where if the nascar person places in 10th place or under, they give away a free bloomin onion. So it sounds great. If not, we will grill out, I'm working till 8, so I certainly won't want to cook.
Tuesday: Chili Tortellini
Thanks Pinterest! New recipe I'm super excited about and the best thing is I had everything in my stockpile/freezer! So no grocery spending on this meal. The link is on my Pinterest, the meal includes tortellini, olive oil, onions, garlic, ground need, salt, pepper, garlic salt, chicken broth, beans (we are doing chili), Rotel, cumin, chilli powder, and cilantro (which will probably be omitted). It's starting to get cool and I love it because that means soups and crockpot dishes!!
http://picky-palate.com/2013/04/10/chili-tortellini/
Wednesday: Sour Cream Noodle Bake
This is a pioneer woman recipe! She was talking about this when she was making freezer meals and I wanna make this for my sister in law before my nephew gets here. So I figured we should test it out! I think that link is also in my Pinterest, but it includes: ground beef, tomato sauce, salt, pepper, egg noodles, sour cream, cottage cheese, and cheddar cheese. It sounds a lot like spaghetti pie. So I'm curious how it will be!
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2011/03/sour-cream-noodle-bake/
Thursday: Leftovers
We will certainly have a lot of leftovers between tortellini and noodle bake, so figured we could take advantage of this.
Friday: Date Night or Grilled Chicken
Whatever we eat on Monday we will do the other on Friday.
Saturday: BBQ Meatballs & Mashed Tators
Our friends will be here today I think. And I restocked our supply of meatballs. Now to find a good bbq sauce recipe. I made a different kind of meatballs this time. I wasn't a fan of browning them on a stove last time. This calls for eggs, milk (I just used a cup), oats (I used 1 cup oats, 1 cup breadcrumbs), onion, salt, chili powder, garlic powder, pepper, and ground beef. I made balls, placed them on a cookie sheet, flash froze them for an hour, then transferred them to a bag, and into the freezer. I had a medium size cookie scoop and I think we got close to 50 meatballs. I think K had a meatball sub this week and he said they were tasty. So yay!
http://moneysavingmom.com/2012/05/4-weeks-to-fill-your-freezer-barbecued-meatballs-day-11.html
So there ya go, our menu. Several new recipes. Can't wait to make them!

No comments:
Post a Comment