Sunday: Pizza
Today this was a welcome routine. We ate, then went to visit our friends who just had a baby, and that was the perfect end to a super long week!
Monday: Pizza Casserole
This is probably one of my favorite fast easy make meals, 2 pot dirty type meals. It's basically hamburger meat, a jar of ragu pizza sauce, a package of egg noodles, mini pepperonis, a jar of Cambells cheddar cheese soup. Start by browning hamburger meat. Boil noodles. When noodles get done, drain them, add pizza sauce, soup, pepperoni, and meat to the pot. Layer in casserole dish and top with Motz cheese. Bake at 350 for around 30ish min till cheese is bubbling. And enjoy!
Tuesday: Chicken Salad
I told y'all it was on our menu a lot! K has a double header with softball, and it starts at 6 and we probably won't get home till 830 or so, so I want something quick and isn't so heavy since we are eating so late. Still trying to decide if we are marinating it in teriyaki (for Wednesday meal, just easier to make ahead) or Lawrys.
Wenesday: Chicken Fried Rice and Egg Rolls
I've been searching Pinterest a lot and came across a fried rice recipe. I made it one time at the beginning of August and fell in love with it. People that know me, know I don't really like Chinese foobut I can eat me some chicken fried rice! Here is this recipe. And it's 'low' in WW points! :-) I didn't use the sesame oil, that stuff is like 8 dollars a bottle, no thanks!
http://skinnymom.com/2013/03/01/skinny-chicken-fried-rice/
Thursday: Salsa Chicken, Mixed Veggies, and Rolls
Everyone knows how to make salsa chicken, I think. 3 things of chicken breasts (remember I'm only feeding 2, add more if you have more members) pour a jar of salsa over top, and throw it in the oven for 35 min. When that timer goes off add cheese, and put in till cheese is nice and bubbly.
Friday: Tacos, Mexican Rice, and Queso
I did find my own recipe for taco seasoning and this will be my first time trying it! Yay! Love that I can use the spices that I have in my spice rack and make my own seasonings. We shall see if there is a difference and if there isn't ill post that also.
Saturday: BBQ Meatballs
I'm telling you, we are still eating on those meatballs I made about a month ago! I'm loving it! Here is the recipe finally! It's from Pioneer Woman (I'm really getting addicted to all her recipes and think I want her cookbooks! :-) I didn't like browning them on the stove top, I think next time ill just put them in the oven for like 10 or 15 minutes, maybe. So go, try them, freeze some, and enjoy the goodness!
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2009/03/bbq-meatballs-comfort-food-to-the-max/
That's our menu for this week. Sorry it's so late. Enjoy your week!

No comments:
Post a Comment